domingo, 29 de noviembre de 2009

Calamity

I'm confused. i need help.

I have lost my focus, i don't know what is what and who is who.

I feel i am selfish. Here i am sitting at home and falling into my own dreary world and feeling sorry for myself, and i just got to know that one of my friends met in an accident and is okay, but the point is i am so self absorbed, i am not awake to my surrounding and to people, friends who are there and may need a hand. I feel ashamed.

Never mind. I'll do my best not to wallow in this mess and to lift myself up and make ammends for the mistakes in my past and work towards a bright future.

A few things to work on:
a) i need to be more sensitive to the needs of my family and friends
b) i must be more disciplined and have a more positive attitude towards studies and debate and not be so easily let down when i feel fail. i need to embrace the fact that people don't start with immediate success, what brings success is perserverence in the hardest of times.
c) i need to get hopeless love out of my mind and replace it with love that is not expectant of return or otherwise just get love out of my mind altogether, though the latter will be harder.

whoever is up there, continue to guide me and pick me up whenever i may fall, so that i may bring peace to the desires of my mind, body, heart and soul, and therefore be rid of them and closer to You.

No hay comentarios: